Duralink is a highly elastic super adhesion polyether moisture cure “green” sealant that cures quickly to form a soft rubber seal. DuraLink is designed for use with may building materials including: Kynar 500 PVDF coated metals, glass, EIFS, galvanized steel, masonry and many other common building materials. DuraLink is a SWR Institute validated for +/-50% joint movement. We also stock M-1 Adhesive Sealant.
DuraLink may be used in many areas such as: Roofs, walls, flashing, expansion joints, windows and doors.
- Bonds to Kynar 500® PVDF coated metal
- Solvent free, 100% solids will not shrink
- Non-slump, applies vertically and overhead
- 30 minute skin over, no dirt pick up
- No out gassing on damp surfaces
- Color stability, will not suntan
- Paintable within 24 hours (See limitations)
- +/- 50 joint movement
Applicable Performance Standards
- ASTM C-920, Type S, Grade NS, Class 50, Uses NT, T, M, G, A, and O
- Federal Specification TT-S-00230-C Type II, Class A
- Corps of Engineers CRD-C-541, Type II, Class A
- Canadian Standards Board CAN 19, 13-M82
- SWR Institute validated for +/-50% joint movement.
- AAMA 802.3-08 Type II, AAMA 803.3-08 Type I, and AAMA 805.2-08 Group C.